Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a 1980 chevy 1 ton 4x4 for sale or trade. 350 motor, auto trans(not sure what type,will take pic of it tonight), np203, 60/14ff, 4" front springs, 4" blocks rear, rancho 5000's, flatbed with 2 toolbox's and (polymer?) wood, 16.5 steelies, 37" tires (25% remaining), almost new holley 650, headers. looking to get $1500 or trade for a street legal enduro motorcycle. im in hemet, ca(92545). the truck does run and drive, but a small piece of the block where the starter bolts on is chipped off causing the starter to tilt when the bolts are tightened down. maybe it can be fixed? i dont know, never encountered that before. i'll put pics up tonight when my camera gets home.http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn205/E-ROC34/80 CHEVY/

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

i have no idea how the post turned out like that! :shaking:

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TTT for sunday crew

price adjustment! $2500 obo

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ttt

DID I MENTION IT HAS HYDROBOOST BRAKES?:eek:

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
102 degrees today

no offers even?:(

·
Registered
906 Posts
In this economy it is hard to sell anything. I have $1500 cash if that will work?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$1500 works

thats as low as i want to go though. pm me if interested.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ttt

do you think this would sell if it was a hybrid?:p

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
maybe charles manson will get it when he breaks from prison

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Does the title say this is an 80? What is the GVW? What kind of smog in California is required for this truck? I'm asking because that is not an 80 grille and headlight doors on the truck and the smog police won't like that Holley.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i think your right. im gonna have to check on that.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I still havent gotten to the paperwork(at my friends house) but it is definatly a smogger. the charcoal canister is a good giveaway. if you want to make it smog legal plan on dropping some dough, or i have some good friends that could work around that. my other project is a 76 chevy and it has the same style bezels and hood if that helps.http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn205/E-ROC34/EROCSPICS005-1.jpg

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Yea, thats the reason I asked. I have a 76 also, the 80 has a heaver headlight bezel that sticks out further. Once you get the paperwork find out if it has a GVW of 8600 or over.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts