Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Looks like i picked up a tin top samurai so the jeep has got to go.

1980 Cj5 Rolling Frame in good shape. no major rot from what i can tell. needs one body mount hole fixed and cleaned and painted. AMC 20 rear w/ Dana 30 front axles. It still has the 258 sitting in the frame. i was told it ran. i never had it running, but it is not locked up and seems to have good compression. havent had a starter to check it. Frame has full power steering setup including saginaw pump still on engine. no title - $100 come pick it up

Firewall assembly for Same jeep. has all the gauges, pull switches, wiring etc. FREE! come and get it.

Front grill with radiator. Radiator was still good and did not leak, grill in nice shape with latch, will include the mounting rods - $50

Hardtop and doors from 1980 CJ5. top has some dents and some minor rust but its very serviceable. has a nice lift gate on the back. good rear window and one good side window. other side window has been broken but seal is still good and its just a flat piece of glass. shouldnt be expensive to fix. doors are also in good shape with some minor rust and a few dings. good glass and all the brackets. everything you need to install this on a CJ5. - $200

Pair of BRAND NEW never installed AJ's front fenders for a newer CJ. These are the nice and thick heavyt ones. AJ's is no longer in business so these will not be available anymore - $300 for the pair (will not ship)

Windshield frame is ugly but its straight. would be good for a tube buggy or woods beater. glass is broken - free come and get it

Hood is solid no rust but its got two bigger dents in the one side. - $25 come and get it

I will try and get some pics between now and early next week!!! After a week anything that hasnt sold will go to ebay..

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
*update*
http://photobucket.com/albums/y296/freebird01/CJ5 Parts Pics/

Here are the pics of the top, firewall, windshield frame (glass broken), hood, and vehicle frame.

The doors are buried in my garage right now but they are in better condition then the top. with NO broken glass. Again i have all the brackets for the top and doors also. the rods for the latch are missing. The fiberglass fenders are on top of a shelf also buried but these are BRAND NEW no holes cut yet no knicks dings or scrapes.

WHEELS AND TIRES DO NOT GO WITH THE FRAME. i have another set to make it roll

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BTT :flipoff2: :D :D :D :D :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce2:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
will also consider trades on suzuki samurai parts or geo tracker parts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts