Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
texas pattern 1980scout 300 complete less shifter.. ( i might be able to dig a stock one up...

300.00 and I can ship it anywhere for cost

Mike-

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
40 bucks ups ground... I can take CC's to for it

mike-
530-342-3003

·
Registered
256 Posts
shipping to 65721?

how bout some pix

anything missing other then the shifters? the yokes there? have u cracked it open to look at the gears?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Also what bull gear does it have? Auto or manual?

-RJ

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
rebelcj7 said:
hellooooooooo :flipoff2:
cut him some slack, he has a big ass 4x4 shop to run also;) he will answer, if it's real important, call him at bent and twisted 4wheel drive. When I want something, I call, insures I get it over the guys playin tag on the net:p :p

·
Registered
256 Posts
yeh i know what he's got... im jus saying it usually dont take 5 days to get an answer.. .......... and im damn busy i cant call durin the day.. but i sure can surf :D

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
rebelcj7 said:
yeh i know what he's got... im jus saying it usually dont take 5 days to get an answer.. .......... and im damn busy i cant call durin the day.. but i sure can surf :D
Ya he is being a slacker:p , but if you want it bad enough, you find a way to call:flipoff2: hell you could:idea: ask someone to call for you;)

·
Registered
665 Posts
Mike,

I called you last sunday and left a message

Denny the one who bought the 351 supercharged ford engine from you.

like I said in the message I'll take it
if it has the 23 spline auto bull gear.

thanks and you must be sick so I hope
you get well soon.

408-529-0320

·
Registered
256 Posts
I called late yesterday when i got off work........ no answer.. left message... have sent email as well..............................................

slacker sure does come to mind :D

call away seabass if u are that bored :D I guess i will jus have to play the waiting game... prolly by time i get an answer i'll be broke den :confused:

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
rebelcj7 said:
I called late yesterday when i got off work........ no answer.. left message... have sent email as well..............................................

slacker sure does come to mind :D

call away seabass if u are that bored :D I guess i will jus have to play the waiting game... prolly by time i get an answer i'll be broke den :confused:
well if ya called and left a message, then it's up to him to call ya back, guesds I don't need to call, I'll stop by there when I get over that way in the next few days and see if he is out sick, or with a bad back.

·
Registered
27,625 Posts
Guys.... he's been sick for weeks, finally went to the doctor and found out he has pneumonia...cut him some slack. Messages don't work, the best way is to call during business hours and talk to him. I don't think he was in at all last week.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts