Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its a blazer frame, linked upfront 63 springs rear. Dana 60 / 14 bolt. 4.88 gears spool rear mechanical locker front. chromos with 35 spline stubs and drive flanges. Full hydro psc, reid knuckles. Propane 350 Th400HD NWF 203/205 Doubler clocked flat. Triple stick shifter, sidewinder for trans. Front lights, interior lights and rock lights. Bangin stereo. Gauges work, back lighting comes on with front lights. Dual optima yellow tops. 12500 winch with synthetic line. Onboard air with 3? gallon tank. New 4 core radiator keeps it at 190 max on a 110 degree day going slow. Its in rough cosmetic shape and the doubler leaks a little but it is mechanically solid. Front axle and 205 outputs just got resealed so only leakage comes from shift rails but there are some old oil spots. Not the prettiest but shes damn reliable. The pictured 39 boggers on beadlocks will come with it, not the orange rims... Unless you want the orange ones but theyre only 36s... Cant have both. Also comes with 5 propane tanks and spare parts like ujoints, coils, histeer arms, a spare driveshaft and some other stuff. 7k obo, no trades. Selling to get cash for a rig that has more seats but i'll take 6.5k or a reasonable offer if you come before the end of October. Reasonable offers will be considered. Can deliver within 30 min of Phoenix for full price. AZ 85020. [email protected] is best way to reach me. Thanks

edit I can text more pictures if you pm me

See less
Save

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts