Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Very good body it's been under a carport, custom camo paint job, 305 GM engine, dana 300 transfer case, the tub is in great shape, normal wear in the bed and floor boards but it's just cosmetic rust. I have a lot of new parts I bought for it. New: steel dash, clock, tachometer, fuel and temp gauges, full wiring harness, front and rear shackle kits, 1" body lift, new custom made leaf springs with a 2" lift with bushings, hood lock, turn signal switch harness and turn signal lever, ignition switch, passenger side mirror, new brakes, new fender flares, new brake pads and shoes, I have the front brake hoses, steering shaft kit, stainless radiator guard, windshield frame with cowl and glass weatherstrips, security glove box, new door locks, tail lights, side marker lights, front parking lights, new shocks, steering stabilizer shock, all fuel tank equipment, locking gas cap, heater plenum rebuilt, custom made skid plate and transmission bracket for an NV4500, two Best top heated seats. new heavy duty spring hangers front and rear, new dash indicator lights, has goodyear wrangler tires on 15" rims. duel exhaust. complete set of full door weather strips and seals. I hate to sell it but health reasons came up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts