Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Help me find a good home for this little guy. He was built out as a lifted rock crawler about 2 years ago but I'm pretty sure he never left the suburbs. I brought him back down to stock height so he could haul a dirt bike that I never got around to buying. I've owned him about a year and put less than 1000 miles on. Truck is currently located in San Francisco, CA.

-SR5 package - Sunroof, tachometer, power steering, air conditioning
-rebuilt 22R with ~5000 miles - still under waranty. Have paperwork
-rebuilt 1984 transmission (this version is smoother and more reliable than the 1983)
-new tires, 255/70R15 less than 1000 miles. Have paperwork
-rock crawler 15x8 rims
-new OME shocks and steering stabilizer
-new OME bushings
-new front brakes, rotor caliper, pads, etc... Have paperwork
-centerforce 2 clutch
-CA legal header and flowmaster exhaust
-CA legal K&N air filter
-new heavy duty motor mounts
-heavy duty driveshaft
-smitty built front bumper
-new battery
-new tape deck and speakers
-new carpet and floormats
-almost new seat upholstry (one tiny tear on side)
-recently smogged
-clean carfax
-clean title

Odometer died at 177,899 but from researching carfax I found that the total body mileage is probably around 200,000 (nothing on these old Toyotas) As to be expected on a 22 year old truck there are a few dings and rock chips and a little surface rust, but nothing bad. The bed and frame are solid and straight. This is really a great truck and should run forever with a little TLC. I hate to give him up but I just don't use him. The reasonable and firm price is $3150. Cash talks.

Also, If someone wants to set it up for rock crawling again I have all the parts I removed: full set OME 2" lift springs, front rancho 3" lift springs, rancho traction bars, 3" blocks, extended shackles, extended front driveshaft, etc..., for additional $$$.

Thanks,

Jason.
[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts