33inch mud terrains
5.71 gears, lockers
runs great
grey
brand new pro tools bender
Warn 8000lb winch

Tons of other extras!
$3,000 Firm or trade

I am getting out of wheeling so everything is going.

I am willing to trade for anything with a motor, car, boat, motorcycle, go kart. Tell me what you got.

i don't want to separate the bender.

·
Registered
466 Posts
i have a 95 xr 200 and some cash if your interested, if not let me know when you want to seperate that with that bender thanks

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
We may be able to work something out, copy and paste the web-site below my signature and take a look at the car im selling.. PM if your interested... also do you have any pictures? Im in Marysville so im only about 20 min's away from you

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
michael said:
33inch mud terrains
5.71 gears, lockers
runs great
grey
brand new pro tools bender
Warn 8000lb winch

Tons of other extras!
$3,000 Firm or trade

I am getting out of wheeling so everything is going.

I am willing to trade for anything with a motor, car, boat, motorcycle, go kart. Tell me what you got.

i don't want to separate the bender.
i sent you a email then came back and read the last thing you wrote:confused: i don't under stand, you are selling a bender with the truck and only with the truck:confused: ?what bender and dyes is it?

·
Registered
130 Posts
i got a 2000 xr 100 and a 86 chevy nova!
also a like 67 honda ct 90 needs alot of tlc.
pm em probly some other stuff too stereo or something!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, its still available. You have a better chance of reaching me if you call me. 9167260931 after 5:30

I need to get rid of all this stuff by the first. I am looking for a daily driver or hot rod project. I need to get the yota off the street.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I gotta a 73 dart. Runs with a slant 6 and auto just waiting to be restored for a hot rod preoject. I would like to see some pics of the truck first though, if you got em send to [email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.