Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering about shackle flip....can i use it with my 6" lift blocks, and is it better then stock, also wats good about sackle flips

·
Registered
148 Posts
yes you can use it with your blocks but remember that is gives you another 4" of lift so your total lift would be 10". To keep it at 6" you could use the flip and a longer shackel (made for lowering these 2wd trucks when tension shackel is used) to get the desired 6" of lift. You will get a better on road ride, less axle wrap than with a 6" block and of course more travel.

·
Registered
974 Posts
cool2see said:
I used the echobit(dont know if they are in business anymore) and got 7 inches. But I think I like the ORD ones better. Maybe next summer I will get those.
Echobit is no longer around, He fawked alot of people out $ and disappeared
:mad3:

·
Registered
963 Posts
With the shackle flip you can use a spring with less arch to it, which will give you a softer ride. That is the best onroad benefit. Offroad you will get alot more articulation.

·
Registered
322 Posts
cegusman said:
Echobit is no longer around, He fawked alot of people out $ and disappeared
:mad3:

:mad3: yes he did fuck alot of people , but its not over. he might be chilling thinking its over. but when he least expects it , BAM !. the attorney general is knocking at his door.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts