Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1984 CJ7 – “1MUTCJ7”

-Drivetrain:258 TBI I6, Clifford aluminum valve cover, SM465 ~30k on professional rebuild, D300

-Front end: D44, 64”, 4.88 R&P, ARB, HD rotors, steering arms, chromolly shafts, hi steer, Warn hubs.

-Rear end: 9”, 64”, 4.88 R&P, Detroit, Explorer disc brakes, chromolly shafts.

*Both axles were professionally built by WFO in Auburn, Ca and have only had one snow run on them since installed. All rotors, calipers, and pads are brand new.

-Wheels / Tires: 37” MT/R’s on 15x10 AR chrome rims. 95+% on four and are siped. Spare tire has never seen the pavement.

-Suspension: SOA with wrangler springs and Rancho 9012’s up front mounted to Ford towers and 9010’s on the rear.

-Exterior: Painted ’00 GM Charcoal grey in ’01, custom front tube fenders, Sun Performance rocker guards, black powder coat rear corner guards, custom front bumper / air tank and custom rear tire carrier / bumper,

-Misc: HS9500i, AGR steering box, Currie steering box brace, full cage, electric fan, York long stroke OBA, 2.5 gal air tank mounted to frame, HD drivelines, Steel Horse super seats, tuffy center consol, Autometer gauges, RJS 3” harness’, custom dash board, Pioneer / JBL stereo system, Herculined tub, and a Grant steering wheel.

This jeep is very clean in, and out, and is ready to hit the trail. I’ve invested over $25k into this project over the last 8 years, but it just doesn’t get used and collects dust in the garage. Asking price is $15k and the only partial trades considered is for a late model YZ250F or YFZ450.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts