Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale: 1985 Chevy K 5 Blazer
$850 OBO
For pics please see my ebay auction listing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110165571292
Cranford NJ or Wilkes Barre PA

The engine is a 305 and runs strong. It smokes a little upon start up but once it warms up it's fine

The radiator support grill inner fenders and fenders were used on a different project which is why I got the front clip to use on this truck.

The truck starts runs drives steers and brakes. I've only driven it on the trailer and off the trailer into my yard where it resides so I do not know the condition of the trans or T-case but I was told they worked fine from the previous owner

The tires are in good shape and all rims and tires match

The interior looks ok to me. The place where the seat belt mounts is totally rotted and needs repair (see picture).

The body has it's share of rust but as far as I know has a very strong drivetrain

The front and rear axles are both 10 bolt axles.

There is a dash in the back of the K5 - as far as I know it's the correct dash

The radiator in the GMC front clip is not included

The battery and carb aren't shown in the pictures but will be installed before the close of the auction

This truck was bought to become a daily driver but I lost interest as I recently obtained a '71 FJ 40 for my daily driver. The front clip needs to be installed, the seat belt mount needs to be repaired, seats (in the truck from a different K 5) need to be mounted. This truck would also be good to part out or to build.

This vehicle is being sold in as is condition. I am not implying or guarantying the condition of the truck but I have tried to describe it to the best of my ability. I would prefer local pick up but may be willing to deliver for fuel $ depending on distance. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will get back to you as quickly as I can. Also feel free to call with questions 908-966-1274. If you are in the area and would like to come and look at the truck I will be more than happy to arrange that. Thanks for looking!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts