Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came out of my efi 4runner, has about 160k miles on it! Worked perfectly before I pulled it out. I replaced it with two rebuilt cases that were already assembled for the dual case setup! I would like to get 100$ out of it! I can ship it, but you pay shipping costs..weighs aprox 75 lbs!

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Check shipping to 92708

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
New price, 80$ Plus shipping if its out of the wasatch front in utah!

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
If it comes with the shifter, I will take it for 120 shipped.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can do that! I might have a problem finding the knob though, I was looking for that today actually, when I unbolted it, I just kindof let parts fly inside the cab. Would you still be interested if I can't find the knob? Yes it does have the shifter though.

I would prefer to have a money order for larger things, I have paypal, but having the stupid percentage taken off each recieved money sucks. Let me know if you want to do that and I will see what I can come up with on the knob!

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Another case came up while I was waiting for you to reply.
It is only a few miles from me, he will give me a definite answer
tomorrow. If you have someone else interested sell it to them.
Money order is not a problem, I don't care about the knob.
I will let you know as soon as I here from this guy.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright, let me know one way or the other, I don't like hauling this thing around in the back of my 4runner since I only live at an apartment! email me if you do want it and I will give you my address!
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Ok, If I don't get an answer from him by Friday Morning, I will get a m/o and send it to you.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sale pending to offroad joe, but in case he grabs that other case, any other people interested?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts