Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 1985 Toyota 4Runner I need to sell. It is a fuel injected 22-RE, and has the solid front axle. I have just recently put a Trail Gear knuckle rebuild kit including wheel bearings on it. It also has the Trail Gear hi-steer kit on it. Only leak is power steering. It is leaking from the cooler hoses. If I need to I can fix those. It is regeared front and rear ring and pinions to 4.88:1. 32" Bridgestone Duelers ATs with 3/4 or more tread left. Runs great. Previous owner replaced the cluster, so the mileage is off on the current cluster. Current reading is 207,000 miles. Old cluster had 176,000 miles. I dont know when it was changed. Truck runs great, gets 22-23 mpg most of the time. It has a new battery. New tailpipe and muffler. New speakers all the way around. Great sound system. Just replaced a ujoint in the rear driveshaft. I did some body work to it, and its not perfect, but looks a lot better than it did. I did NOT use excessive bondo. Most rust holes were ground out and patched with fiberglass, and bondo'd smooth. Brand new paint job. Great daily driver. The only reason I am selling this truck is so I can buy a tow rig for my suzuki rig. Borrowing the dad's sucks.

If you have any questions or want more photos of something in particular, give me a call. 336-406-5269. My name is Adam Rogers. I am asking $3,000 or the best offer. I am in Winston Salem, NC.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it has factory ac, but i have never used it. when i bought it, it didnt have a belt on the compressor, and i havnt bothered to put one on to see if it works.

BUMP Someone make me an offer, needs to go this week!!!! I'll consider any offer.

·
Registered
726 Posts
wish you were in cali, does it have a lift on it? wanted to know cuz you have the highsteer on i and was wondering if you could run that without a lift?
Bump for a killer deal...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts