Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 1985 toyota 4x4 truck for sale. it has the non efi 22r motor, 5 speed tranny. everything works exelent. truck has 136,000 miles. i am the second owner, my brother was the original owner of the truck. never been abused, used as a daily driver. i am located in central Illinois. you can call me at 815-252-2033 or email at [email protected] i will have pics available on request. asking $1,000 i also have another 85 complete truck that i am parting out, if you need any parts call or email. the only reason i am parting out is the frame is bent on the second truck. has 2 motors,tranny, transfer case, axles and complete body. i also have a topper if anyone is interested. i would sell both trucks and all parts as a package deal for $1,800

·
Registered
87 Posts
please send some pictures to [email protected]
how rusty is it?
Thanks,
Mike

frogsrus4 said:
i have a 1985 toyota 4x4 truck for sale. it has the non efi 22r motor, 5 speed tranny. everything works exelent. truck has 136,000 miles. i am the second owner, my brother was the original owner of the truck. never been abused, used as a daily driver. i am located in central Illinois. you can call me at 815-252-2033 or email at [email protected] i will have pics available on request. asking $1,000 i also have another 85 complete truck that i am parting out, if you need any parts call or email. the only reason i am parting out is the frame is bent on the second truck. has 2 motors,tranny, transfer case, axles and complete body. i also have a topper if anyone is interested. i would sell both trucks and all parts as a package deal for $1,800

1 - 10 of 10 Posts