Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1985 Toyota Pickup. SR5. 22RTE (Turbo) with R151F Transmission, Dual Cases (2.8:! & 4.7:1. Rear case has chromo output Shaft).

Front Axle is wider than stock (63"?) Diamond Axle with 3/8" Thick Tubes, High Pinion ARB W/Cryo & Heat Treated Gears. 30 spline Longfields, Chromo Hub Gears. ARP Hub Studs, ARP Knuckle Studs. PSC Hydro Assist.

Rear Axle is wider than stock (63"?) Diamond Axle w/3/8" Thick Tubes with Disk Brakes (Passenger Side Caliper Needs to be reinstalled with a new braided line). Comes with two diffs, one With a Detroit Locker, 5.29 Cryo/Heat Treated gears & one with welded spiders and normal 5.29 gears. 30 Spline Full Float Axle Shafts. Chromo Drive Flanges, ARP Hub Studs.

Motor is stock a 22RTE. Starts up and purrs every time. York air compressor for OBA, PSC Hydro Assist Pump. 1 yr old battery.

Full Exo cage, sliders, Full Belly Pan with Removable Aluminum Skid plates, beefy traction bar, Winch with controls in the cab, Reclining Race Seats. Hand Throttle.

37" Bias Iroc's on steel beadlocks. The tires probably need to be changed due to age.
. The two rears have a slow leak.

This truck was built with some of the best parts that were available. Great rock crawler and trail rig. It is currently registered in CA as Non-Op, it has a cat and passed smog last time I had it on the street. I did drive it to and from the trails for a few years. I have a ton of extra parts that will go with the truck. I'm selling it as it's not getting used as I can't take my kids in the ExtraCab and I don't want to see it rot away. The paint is faded and there is surface rust (Its been in SoCal, so no real rust)

PM me for more info.

$9,500
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Automotive parking light

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant Motor vehicle

Motor vehicle Wood Gas Automotive tire Auto part

Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Car Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

Crankset Automotive tire Gadget Electrical wiring Bumper

Attachments

·