Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife says I have to sell one of my toys, First one gone is gone. I just finished (are we ever "finished?") 1985 v-8 excab Toy 4x4. Rebuilt E.F.I. 350 with Turbo 350 tranny w/ shiftkit. Only 2000 miles since everything built on this truck. Advance Adapters conversion kit motor mounts, tranny adapter, 4-core radiator. New battery, Redneck Ram hydr. steering assist, Tom Woods driveshafts with spares, Lock-rite in front with Bobby Longfield axles, spool in rear. wider and bigger braked rearend. 15x12 beadlocks with 37" Goodyear MTR's spare tire carrier in bed. Rino interior with fiberglass buckets and covers. B&M shifter. CD player, amp, kickers. custom bumpers (look like All-pro's) front and rear. HD tube nerfs. All-pro Ultimate kit (5.5") with frontend moved 3 and 3/4" forward. Front can be moved back 2" if desired in about fifteen minutes. 3" body lift to ease the V-8 install. Over $14000 invested, take only $7500! I drive this truck 80mph and am able to hang out in the trails with my CJ.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Phone number and loc.

I am located in Kansas and my number is 785-249-5179 Thanks

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
price drop $7300. This thing is built! It's turnkey, needs nothing! All new parts everywhere.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Located around Topeka Ks. I am getting a dig. camera for Christmas and will have pic soon after! Feel free to call at 785-249-5179 Thanks, Dave.:)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You guys are missingout on a great performer! This truck works great and I would rather sell my Jeep then this but one has to go!:mad:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Santa brought camera! Now I need 26 hours in day to have time to learn how to use and download for e-mail!!:D SOON SOON SOON!

·
Registered
63 Posts
you take 5 for the toy? or maybe a trade and cash...i have a lifted 1990 XJ cherokee

1 - 17 of 17 Posts