Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Work has been slow on the truck as it is already over 100 here :hot:

Started on the shackle tubes for the front. I still need to fully weld the new frame rails and plate them in. The front crossmember will be moved back to get a proper shackle ange when I have weight on the front end.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Getting back to this thing after being gone for a while. Cut up the body some more and started to get the front end welded up. Still need to make some fish plates for the new frame to old frame and mount up the 37s I have.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Cut up the side more for the boatside and mocked the fenders up for a 12" pinch in the front. Picked up some 39s and had to put one up to the truck. Starting to wish I just made a whole new frame for this thing. This frame and body is in pretty rough shape, someone sprayed all kinds of undercoating all over the bottom.

Cut out the trans tunnel. This truck started out as an auto so the whole tunnel will have to go. I will frame out a 1" square frame to replace it. Also cut up a TG dual case skid I got with the trans and cases and flattened it to start my flat belly.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts