Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, we are having a problem with our truck wobbling, we replaced the inner and outer bearings, a stuck caliper and rotor.
the truck was still shaking and also making a squealing noise very similar to warn brake pads(down to the metal) rubbing.
we took the hub off again and replaced the bearings just yesterday the hub has a scar inside and the race was pounded in but had wiggle room so we created a makeshift spacer to fill the extra gap it was falling into (the scar). then everything was seated perfectly snug. we put the wheel back on truck no longer making the scraping squealing noise but is still extremely wobbly and shaky on the passenger side. we want to replace the spindle and hub but we are having no luck in finding the hub anywhere. we need an 8 lug with 6 holes for the locking hub for a 1976 k20. if anyone can help us figure this out it would be greatly appreciated by both my husband and I! this truck is my baby and i need it back on the road asap. thank you all for taking the time to read and respond :). we know we also need to replace the ball joints, tie rod ends drag link etc. which will be done in the coming weeks but i need to figure out this hub situation immediately

1 - 1 of 1 Posts