Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1987 Jeep Comanche pickup and a 1987 Jeep Cherokee that I have to get rid of before I can get another vehicle so says my wife.

So, here goes.
The Comanche does have a current inspection and drives. It has the straight-six but it does have a bit of blow-by. Has a 5-speed manual AX-15 transmission out of a 93 Cherokee. The truck is 2wd. There is a decent oil leak due to the blow-by. The body is in pretty good shape, normal wear and tear from being a truck and the paint is pretty faded and the clear is mostly gone. But there isn't any major rust that I can find on the body or frame.

The Cherokee does not have a current inspection. The engine will start but there is no battery. It has the straight-six and seems to be a strong running motor. The transmission is a Puegot BA/10 I believe. It needs a new slave cylinder for the clutch. The interiour is in pretty good shape for the age along with the paint. There is one dent in the drivers side front fender. The lock on the drivers door does not work. You would need to unlock it from the inside. The steering column has been worked over as well. Previous owner had it broken into and they jacked up the key ignition. Currently it has a power switch on the dash and a push button to start.

Both trucks have Dana 35c axles and I am not sure what x-fer case the Cherokee has. I would like to get $1200 for both vehicles. They could be seperated but I would really like to get rid of both of them at the same time.

Here is a link to some photos http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc191/kallyjk/ Don't mind the garbage in the back of the truck. I am getting ready for a dump run since we don't have garbage pickup. Trash not included!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts