kc light tabs on wind sheild

looking for 1500.00 or trade for ?

located in montana

thanks
r4x4bus

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
what are you lookin to trade for. i have lots of misc. and stuff. where in montana are you located? thanks.

reeser

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im in great falls dont no exactly just bought a 99 dodge qc 4x4 sport im going to lift and trick out! what do you have? Im going to get rid of most of my cars and trucks 9 is to many (lol) email me or post here

thanks
r4x4bus

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
i've got a few different sets of good off road tires. some 33" swamper tsl radials with probably 90% left. i also have some 235/85/16 hankook t34 mud terrains with studs prob 70%. a lot of chevy parts. some 37" ssr swampers, some 36" sx swampers, a fender guitar, a good chevy box, a huge mother husquvarna chainsaw-36" bar. i got some other junk laying around too. thanks.

reeser

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
reeser maybe be interested in a set of tires and some cash?

ttt

r4x4bus

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
smooth which set? i'll try and get some pics for you. the 33's are mounted on 6 lug chevy's. the 36" sx's are mounted on 8 lug white spokes. I ALSO HAVE A SET OF 35" GOODYEAR MT/R'S WITH PRO COMP ALLOY RIMS 8 LUG= GREAT SHAPE! thanks.

reeser

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
still for sale or trade anybody interested? shoot mt some offers

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
will try and get some my camera is broken but ill try to borrow one tho! anybody else acutally cali isnt ot far LOL

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry not interested in a c10 had a few in the past years! took the zook out today still wheels great in the snow!

anybody interested?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts