Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't have the time nor the place to finish it, plus I need a vehicle with better gas mileage for back n forth to work. This is not road worthy, never had intentions of putting it on the road when I bought it. The worst is the body, big surprise for a north east vehicle. Has new floors put in, but not OEM type but 3/16 or something. Solid, but not done the best. Has Civic seats, no rear seat, and a nice home made fuel cell in the back. None of the gauges work, prolly cuase there is no computer. Motor is a stock 1.3 with a weber, runs pretty good, pretty quite engine!!!! Tranny shifts good, tcase works good as well. Both go in and out pretty easy, no grinding or slipping or jumping out of gear. Has a spool in the rear, spring over, braided brake lines, Sky cross over steering, currently has YJ springs, homemade plates on the front, and think cutting with a grinder and drilling holes with a hand drill wasn't the best, front might not be square. But I have new plates cut out with a template. Rear is done with proper plates. Has home made missing links, which could also be the issue, might not be long enough. But with a day's work and proper tools could be done right. Has brand new 33" mud rovers on 8" wagon wheels, balanced too. Has 1.5" wheel spacers. Aluminum door handles, driver side needs to be done yet. Window handles are gone, but comes with a vise grip. I have a 1.6 16 valve from a 95 tracker, 100% complete, computer and uncut harness, 4-speed auto trans and t-case. Also have power steering kit from Trail Tough. T-case bought from member here, can't remember his name. It has 5:1 gears, mighty kong mount, and TT rear disconnect, still haven't installed it yet. I have 2 tracker centers with 5.13 not installed either. Have the stock rims with 235/75 mud tires, great tread but tires have dry rot. Most lights work, only ones that don't is reverse. Haven't look long enough to figure out why, but wouldn't be hard to fix. Don't wanna part out, but if enough interest in everything I might. there is a lot of good parts here, I bought them at a decent price, trying to get something out of it. Has a clean NJ title. I can text pics, send me number and I'll send what I got, and any other wanted. Asking $3000. Located outside Binghamton NY.

·
Premium Member
14,085 Posts
I would be interested in the tracker thirds (assuming they are both fronts) the power strering kit, and the geared transfer case and mount if you would be willing to ship or could get them to koh.

·
Premium Member
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Both diffs are front, aluminum housings. If nothing happens I'll part it out...

·
Premium Member
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Potential sale on just the sammi but with no extras, so all of that stuff should be available...

·
Premium Member
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll send yah a PM when I get home, trying to figure shit out and type on a phone is a pain....

·
Premium Member
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pending sale on some parts, sell the rest for $1800. That would be basically running and driving with YJ swap, 235 mud terrains. $2300 with 33s.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts