1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1987 Susuki Samurai FS CT w/ pics

1987 Soft Top Sammy:

The Bad:
-2 Pc best top, not great but it does the trick.
-1.3 uses oil (doesn't smoke but it uses it) otherwise it runs great and has decent compression.
-1 rock mark on the pass side fender otherwise its pretty straight.

The Good:
-6:1 Tcase from Trail Tough
-Shrockworks gas tank skid
-Optima red top (1 YR old)
-Autometer Oil pressure guage (engine has GREAT oil pressure.)
-RRO Style rear bumper (made by Yankee Offroad)W/ 2" receiver
-Fozzy Locked rear
-TT HD tcase arms
-Herculined
-Tach dash
-RRO spring over kit w/ z link.
-32" BFG MT on black steelies. Tires are in very good condition. Includes full size matching spare.
-Rear dick cepek 150 watt spotlight, it is bright.
-Hand throttle
*There is the option of 33" Thornbirds with less than 1k on them 99.9% with molding nubs still on them and aluminum 589's for extra and I keep the 32's.

There is more that I am not thinking of off hand and there's some other stuff I'll throw in with it. This is a very capable rig that is street driven. I love this thing to death but would love to economize my fleet of rigs and finish two projects I have looming. I will be sad to see it go. Winch and bumper are NOT included.

$2500
(case alone cost me $1249.00)

·
Registered
448 Posts
How come you're selling? To fund the buggy project or start another one?

Here's a bump for you.

Koko

·
Registered
448 Posts
Brimy, not being an ass, but read his description above. it's not included.

Koko

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had so much fun in this thing I don't really want to sell it. It would make the completion of the new rig a lot faster though and I'm all for that. If it doesn't go I have a toy to play/commute in the snow.

I have to add this rig is very capable the way it sits. I ran a lot of trails unassisted (meaning without winching; Ma Bell, OFR, Tane, and others). I have needed the winch on occasion but what street tempered rig hasn't? It'll go a lot of places the average streeter wouldn't...

Top again thanks...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts