Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*** SOLD ***

Bought it as a project truck to build for my daughter but we decided to do something different - This is the fully loaded factory turbo with digital dash, power windods, etc. It runs well but smokes. I have a spare turbo long block along with an extra turbo, head & manifolds. Truck has AC & it blows cold but needs a new switch (can be bypassed to demonstrate). The auto trans shifts beautiful, everything is stock. Grey with black hardtop, chrome factory steel rims & BFG AT 235 tires. Interior is OK, seats need cleaning, carpet is nasty, headliner good & has a Panasonic CD player installed. Rear tailgate window works from inside switch.
We need something that can be done faster so if someone wants a rare truck that can be driven now while you rebuild the spare motor (or just put the no-smoke additive in the oil) this could be a cool (and valuable) truck restored. Price is $1500 and I have other parts for it that will be sold seperately - buyer gets first dibs then they get parted out if buyer passes. I will toss in a clinometer & dash pad to spruce up the interior and a factory rear seat delete kit(eliminates the back seat and lets it carry more stuff (or great for sleeping inside the truck with a long flat floor).

I'll get pics up tomorrow - and I take paypal with no added fees if you want to put it on a credit card

Here are some pics: the rims & tires AND Bumper & winch are NOT included in the price (hence they are not in the description above) It comes with the stock rims & BFG AT stock size tires mentioned above.

All Pro front winch bumper (just powdercoated black) & Smittybilt 8000lb winch (new & never wired up yet) NEW $650
Rear Detroit Locker $350
Ironman 27mm Torsion Bars NEW $90
Aluminum rims (ARE Bandit style) with 31" Bridgestone MT tires $300
Killertoytops.com Black Softtop, with tinted side windows NEW $850

Attachments

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pics added - price as it sits with alum rims & 31's and the AP Winch bumper & 8000lb smittybilt winch (new, never wired up) is $2250. I'd like this gone this weekend, Registraion is up April 2009 so you have nealy a year to worry about it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts