Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If one of you happen to have an 88 Chevy pickup with a 350, AC, PS air pump I really need a favor. If you have this truck and can get me a few pictures of those 6 - 8, 1-inch braces they have supporting everything that the belt runs on I could sure use the clue. Now before I get hammered to hard the 88 is a mix breed with a very complex and unique set of mounts and bracket that I am having trouble getting back together. Its bad enough they built the mounts the way they did then they decided to use both standard and metric of the same size bolts just different pitch. I just did a head gasket and I'm having trouble putting the puzzle back together. Doing the top end has been a breeze. I even took pictures but I guess I needed a few more. An 87 or 89 won't help me. I'm sure if you have this truck you already understand my need. I know there have been times I paid others just because of the complexity of these braces. A thermostat change can last a few hours on this design. Thanks for listening I'll watch for a reply. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I have the bracket located and correctly installed. I have my braces mixed up. I took a few pictures to start and I'm still confused. My pictues are not clear enough to see which brace goes where. I will probably have to move a few of my bolts to put the bolt/stud in the right spot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts