Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1988 Chevy 1 Ton Crew Cab 4x4 w/MORE PICS!

TBI 454, automatic, D60/14 bolt, BFG MT's, power everything, lumber rack, bed liner, trailer brake controller, paint not impressive. The body is straight with the exception of a dent in the drivers side rocker panel and a dent in the tailgate. Rust is very minimal as this is a California truck. The truck has about 156,000 miles on it, but there are only 24,000 miles on the rebuilt engine and 28,000 miles on the rebuilt tranny. Runs and drives great. $5500 obo. May be willing to trade for one of those 35+ mpg cars of equal value. Located in NE California. Great tow rig if you can afford to feed it!

Attachments

·
Registered
429 Posts
Awesome truck

I have been looking for one of those for years. That's the cleanest Chevy I have ever seen that year. Why are you selling it so cheep? Does it run good? I figure I'll just buy used as much as I would use it, I don't care about gas mileage. Thanks

:grinpimp:

·
Registered
429 Posts
What area?

I would like to see it in person. Do you ever go to Sacramento in your travels? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
429 Posts
I've seen it

Was this your truck I saw at the Rubicon in '03? :rolleyes:

·
pimping sparks&smoke
706 Posts
I am guessing this is the Dave I met with the Green TJ!? Anyhow I did not realize that was your truck. I would often drive by your house on the way to pick up my son from school , and I always thought damn I wish that thing was for sale (last year when I was looking for a TW). That is a very cool truck , and if I already did not have a TW I would be hitting you up!
Good Luck,
Richard

PS- wanna buy a buggy?......................might make you a really good deal.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts