Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, I know, I know, I'm a noob :flipoff2:

I'm looking to build a rollcage for my Blazer, and I'd appreciate any write ups, pics of finished jobs, advise on materials you guys might have. I hear your the best, so lets me see.

Yes, I tried the search. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
240 Posts
The tubing of choice is 1.75x.120 DOM.Its kinda pricey.Around here it runs about 2.10 per ft.I used 1.75x.120 HREW I can get it around home for .55 per ft.It bends the same and welds the same.
What bender are you using?

This is a kit from www.echobit.com

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
: [size=5]Yes, I tried the search. :flipoff2:[/size]

Aquaman said:
Here ya go NEWBIE :rolleyes:

Yes, I tried the search.:flipoff2:

Go back and read my post...Now who's the noob :flipoff:

·
Premium Member
1,175 Posts
Re: : [size=5]Yes, I tried the search. :flipoff2:[/size]

rrob69ewf said:

Yes, I tried the search.:flipoff2:

Go back and read my post...Now who's the noob :flipoff:
You are. Try again. There is tons of info on this subject on th General 4x4 section.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Looks like he's looking for info on just Blazer rollcages not everything else or Heeps, and no the search button does not bring anything back for Blazer rollcages. Also some of us actually know more about 4x4's than they do computers. Thats what happens when you go outside! I'd flip you off but that seems to be the gay thing to do around here. So I'll leave you looking for it.

·
Premium Member
1,175 Posts
Good point about the Blazer specific part, but he can at least get all his materials queastions answered without having to wait for someone to answer & still have only a couple of peoples opinions.
At least I'm pointing out a good source of info & not just posting crap like you.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Also a good point! I suppose I shouldn't have posted like I did but am getting tired of the bullshit on this site rather good info and help. Not pointed at you but around here if you don't ask a question that someone knows they just flip you off and act cool. Hell I can go down to the local high school for that. But then again I have heard that this is a college level board. HA, HA, HA!

·
Premium Member
2,701 Posts
K5thing said:
Looks like he's looking for info on just Blazer rollcages not everything else or Heeps, and no the search button does not bring anything back for Blazer rollcages. Also some of us actually know more about 4x4's than they do computers. Thats what happens when you go outside! I'd flip you off but that seems to be the gay thing to do around here. So I'll leave you looking for it.
LMAO! Well said dude. :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was looking for any info I could get about rollcages. I was told that this was "THE" site to ask. Mostly what I have recieved is smart ass remarks from people who spend way to much time sitting on there ass in front of a screne while I was out working on my K5. Some of you are really wasting away your lives. Thank you K5thang, and crwln73 for the good info and that is what I thought I would get on her for the rest of you, that seem to have nothing intelligent to say, please grow up a bit and get a life.

P.S. I think this forum was started to share good info and help a fellow bowtie fan not dog-em. go to the ford or dodge site for the tiffs.

·
Premium Member
1,175 Posts
How about you grow up & not get all pissy & whiney when people try to help.

Seriosly, searching will get you all the info you need on materials for cages & that was one of your questions. We don't just say that to flame you. You are right that we don't know all the answers, but we do know that a lot of the info you want is already here. What crwln73 said sounds good from all I have read. You can take the advice of 1 guy or you can search & get the advice of 30 guys so you can make your own decion.

Around here you are expected to do some work yourself, not just expect someone to give you all the perfect answers. I know the search feature is a pain in the ass & you will get a lot of junk, but it's worth wadeing through to find the good stuff. Try "DOM" and "HREW" to narrow down the results. If I had time to sit on my ass at the computor I would do the serch for you. I don't know how to give you the links to pertinent threads anyway.

You may not find anything on Blazer specific design, but try something like "blazer cage".

Also try the ColoradoK5 site. Poeple on here mention it all the time & it sounds like your best bet.

Good luck with your project, but quit being such an ass.:flipoff2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts