Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 1988 or 87 4runner its black with black interior. it has power windows, locks, steering. it has a procomp 4 inch ifs lift kit i think newer dick cepek 15X10 wheels and all terrain 33" tires. The vehichle has 240,000 miles on it but the motor 22re was replaced in 2003 with a new longblock i have a stack of reciept from the two previous owners. the rear end has 5.29's already installed and the front is still stock 4.10. It has a 5 speed and shifts great. the exterior is in pretty good shape it has a small ding on the pass side front finder but other than that it would make a sweet wheeler or daily driver. The interior looks real nice it has new front seat covers and the carpet looks new. It also has a chrome double tube rear bumper and smitty built side steps. It also has a newer cataletic converter and a flowmaster.
any how its located in oroville, ca give me a call if you want a test drive. 530-990-4981 i want 3700.00 obo i kinda need to sell it soon so if you give me a reasonable offer id be a little flexable. pm me if you want pics

1 - 3 of 3 Posts