Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Uhaul truck. 1988 International U-haul with 26' box. 7.3 diesel and 5 speed manual. New air bags in back, couple of new brake hoses at master, and one new tire on rear. Runs and drives. I bought it for moving and put about 7k miles on it this last fall, has 214k on it now but is closer to 217k. Box seems leak free. Needs some work: Speedo stopped working and it doesn't like cold starts too much, fine above 40 but below is a little tempermental. Its got glow plug and/or injection pump isssues developing. Asking $3500 for members here and its located in Coeur d'Alene ID.

Would like to keep and make into a toy hauler but have way too many projects now as it is, scattered in a couple different states.:grinpimp:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just the suspension

No they don't, they just want the rear suspension to soften up their own spring ride International. I'm just down the road, mind if I stop by with my wrenches?:evil:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No they don't, they just want the rear suspension to soften up their own spring ride International. I'm just down the road, mind if I stop by with my wrenches?:evil:
Just think you could buy my air spring setup for $3500 and get the rest of the truck for freeeeeeee.:grinpimp:

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
No offense but is that a realistic price in CDA?

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No offense but is that a realistic price in CDA?
I don't know. I have seen the smaller Ford E350 ones for the same or more around here. Of course maybe thats why I saw them, they were priced too high. I have only put it on here for now. Once spring hits I will probably list it on craigslist. And the price on here is best offer.:smokin:

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Okay, just didn't want to see you get frustrated so you may want to hit up CL now. Most of us here paid much less and negotiations started at a lesser price.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump. Too many projects and not enough space. Might still keep this for a toterhome but I have a four wheel drive shortbus I would like to put some time and $$ in.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts