Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to sell/trade my rig for a smaller rig for 4wheeling. I did the 6"lift and 35" mud tires with 16.5x9.75 chrome wheels in January of this year. I also installed a new Alpine CD/AM/FM with new Pioneer 6" front and 6x9" rears last fall. I bought this rig May of last year to haul my race kart but too expensive to race with 16 mo. son/child support so I'm selling both to get a pre-1991 full size blazer/jimmy or pre-1987 truck. Truck was smogged last year before I bought it so it should be fine. Tires have less than 5000 miles on them. I also have a removable third bench seat to go with it and middle bench seat folds down flat (LOTS of hauling room!). Front captains chairs with arm rests and large center console (junk collector). The interior is tan/brown with stock(fake)woodgrain dash. Factory privacy glass with new left side rear window. Has power windows/door locks/p/s and brakes. New brakes on rear, fronts at 60%. New p/s pump. Has front/rear A/C but it 's missing condensor (approx $130 for part + $30 for recharge/conv. kit that can be done easily. I have pics but can't post, so PM me with e-mail and I can send them to you or check craigslist.org for pics. 350 TBI/ rebuilt TH400/ NP241 transfercase/ WARN locking front hubs. Front corporate 10 bolt & rear semi-float 14 bolt. Has tow package with trailer brake controller. I am asking $3200 OBO, willing to trade/deal. Any other questions, feel free to ask but I think I covered most. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know whether to be suprised or not...Not one single person has said diddly sh*t on this post here, but I get e-mails rolling in from craigslist!!!!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just finished doing a full tune-up and replaced the oil pressure sensor. The transfercase is part time for those that may not know. Just keeping things current.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just looked on Kelly Blue Book at the private party value and it shows $3,415 for the suburban's current value. So it's not like I'm trying to rob anyone!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts