1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
Honestly I would remove the link to your "Day Job" for 2 reasons. First, it looks like you are pimpin your wears without a star. Secondly, if that bumper represents what that shop does you are better off not showing it.

And I hope for your sake that the guy with the 78 is blind, maybe then he would be able to appreciate it, MAYBE.

·
Registered
17,127 Posts
Um, yeah. That looks like some sort of jacked up wrecker push bumper. You could have saved yourself a lot of trouble and just used a piece of truck frame rail if you wanted that look. Time to start over. Hell I like my bumper better than that one and mine is just a basic battering ram, lol.

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
It's too tall, too wide, the cut out for the receiver looks bad, it's basically ugly as homemade soap. You have mad grinding skilz though.

Duane

·
Learn to swim
850 Posts
As ugly as my truck is, I wouldn't put that on my truck.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
You're lucky your other thread in Gen dropped off of the page as everyone is at KOH. Yikes, worth mentioning again, FUGLY. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
9 Posts
LOL, you guys are asshats hahahahaha. I hope you aren't done with it, you could make it look a lot better. Good try though lol.

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
What's that receiver designed to hold, a quick mount straw basket?
All those butt-wedled joints, multiple pieces of tube, wrong finishing disk on your grinder, labor intensive, shall I continue? :shaking:
Take a look at how much nicer the big bumper bilding companies bumpers are thoughtfully designed & well executed. Then take a few welding & design classes, maybe CAD as well. Come back in a few years? :grinpimp:

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
You had me hooked with the tube inside the frame, and the single piece of 2x3 across the front....after that... you lost me.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have been lurking getting ideas for my Ram Charger build i am starting. Thank you for showing , I know what not to do.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts