Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 1989 Jeep XJ - 2 Door on tons. I have had this Jeep for over 15 years.

• Stock straight 6 - 4.0L
  • Dana 60 front w/ 35 spline chromoly inner and outer
  • ARB Front
  • Dana 70u 35 Spline rear / lincoln locked
  • Yukon 5:13 gears
  • 4 link rear, coil conversion, cross member and skid plate Clayton Off-road
  • Clayton Off-Road 8" Suspension / Coils / Lift
  • Custom radius arm front end with Johnny joints and 2” x .250 links.
  • Frame has been plated with 3/16” steel (outer side and bottom) front to back.
  • Custom rear bumper with LED brake lights.
  • Custom front bumper
  • Smittybuilt 9500 winch
  • Dual Batteries Yellow top Optimas with quick disconnects to be able to weld in less that 5 minutes with a ready welder.
  • 15” steel rims with custom offset and weld on outer bead locks.
  • 42” Pitbull Tires currently have roughly 30-40% tread but I’ll throw in a BRAND NEW set with it.
  • Air compressor converted to onboard air. Fills 42” tires in about 45 seconds.
  • Hydraulic Assist steering with all 1.5” x .250 DOM steel.
  • Custom made steering sector shaft pillow block bearing cross member so no more play in the steering when up against big rocks, etc.
  • Custom built Exo-cage all 1.5” x .120 DOM tubing cage is roughly 90% completed. Needs brace at bottom of front windshield and “X” inside where desired. Possible front fenders?
  • Zero rust inside and out. Inside was stripped and re-done with ML bed coating and primer.
  • Rockford Fosgate 6x9” speakers and 10” sub with RF amp.
  • 50” LED light bar same place Rigid light bars are built and same specs.
  • LED front head lights (DOT Approved)
  • LED Bluetooth rock lights choose from any color (RGB). Plays to music, strobe, whatever.
  • Suspension seats front and back.
  • Disk brakes front and back.
  • Just redid all injectors, TPS, rear main seal and oil pan. Runs great - starts right up.
  • Just purchased Artec Industries Truss kit for front-end was entertaining idea to go full hydraulic steering so comes with brand new front truss ready to be welded on.
  • Custom built sliders / boat sides .250 wall rectangular tubing. You’ll never bend these 🙂
  • Comes with doors and partially completed half doors. Need to finish one but I have everything for it. Doors slide on and off in less than 10 seconds.
  • NP231 with AA Slip yoke eliminator.
I’m sure there is more that I’m missing, but asking $14,000. I got way too much invested. Clean title and only reason I’m selling is to buy a new UTV. Not interested in trades... I’m located in Verdi, Nevada. (775) 722-2527 text or call if interested. Thanks!

MORE PICS UPON REQUEST...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts