Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this truck for a project but unfortunatly I can't afford to build it right now, you know how it goes.

1989 Toyota 4x4 22re five speed, clean motor runs and drives good. Power steering and brakes no AC.

Speedo shows 250k, not original motor though. Rebuilt title, cosmetic body damage to right front and left rear, speedo not working (comes with new cable not installed).

Good reliable truck I drove it from Eugene to Medford on I5 and pulled the hills at about 70mph the motor is clean and runs strong. It could use a tune up.

Tires are new 32" TRXUS swampers on 16" alloys. Has a $500 highway products alluminum toolbox.

$1750 OBO

·
Registered
9,930 Posts
want to trade for a 1994 honda shadow 600 cruiser motorcycle?

It's worth 2500 and in mint shape. I just inherited it and am about to sell it but haven't gotten that far yet

·
Registered
127 Posts
Body Damage???

What's the damage like? How did it get there? What type of miles are on the truck? Any details on the motor? How long have you had it? Detail would be greatly appreciated.

Peter

PM your phone #. I'm headed up to Oregon this month or next and would like to come take a look at it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts