1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1990 Dodge D350 Ram - 16 pass van

~ 182k miles

5.9L (360 CI ) V-8 Runs STRONG
Automatic w/ overdrive – Still shifts firm.
Semi-float Dana 60 Rear.

A/C (heat and A/C in the rear as well w/ independent blower for rear) but A/C needs recharged.
Power Locks & Windows, Sony CD Player (plays MP3s too) w/ speakers F/R (stock)

Currently has 3 benches and a large space behind the front seats. It seats 13 properly with a large open space for luggage/camping gear. Adding another bench seat (not included) increases seating to the full 16.

The van was among a fleet of dodge vans used by a hot air balloon service based out of Illinois. Every summer it would drive from Illinois to Arizona where it was used to transport people and materials for the hot air balloon ride company. The miles are almost all highway. Once in Az, I believe the vans were also used to pull hot air balloon trailers around.

- New injectors
- New front brakes including lines and calipers
- New Rear brake wheel cylinders
- New Water pump
- New Starter (and maybe battery by P/O)

-The rear tires are like new, load range E all-terrains. The front are similar but a bit older, although they still have good tread.

The previous owner drove it to Texas without any issues last winter.

It tows great. No, it tows awesome. The long wheelbase really makes for a stable, confident tow. Includes a Tekonsha Envoy brake controller which works great. The long wheelbase makes pulling a trailer a dream and this would be an ideal vehicle for weekend, family get-aways w/ a boat, camper, jeep, buggy, etc. in tow. It has plenty of space for all of your gear.

I just painted it last summer. It has a couple spots I need to touch up but I'm sure I can take care of that if someone is really interested in it (I already put another coat over the area that appears to need paint in the second pic). Has a few dings and small dents but the body is in very good shape overall.

$2100 OBO

Located in Kokomo, Indiana

Attachments

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$1400

Hurry it might be gone by the weekend.

A 5.9L V8 powered tow rig that has a clean body and interior, ready to tow, with tons of space. It even plays MP3s.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts