Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not exactly the best trail rigs but I am trying to sell a 1990 mazda b2600i 4x4. This truck needs o2 sensor and cat to pass cal regulations but maybe someone needs a cheap snow/work truck in nevada or out of state. The truck has 159k on the engine. The whole top end timing and computer were replaced at 130k. It has brand new 31" tires. lumber rack and tool box. gets good mileage and has been used as a commuter for around 5 years with no probs. Has tons of power just wont pass smog and I dont have the time to f*** with it. $1200/obo just e-mail me @ [email protected]
I can send you pics!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In response to everyones questions:
It is a 5 speed
It is fuel injected
title is ok as far as I know.
I just had it smogged and it did not pass due to high co2. the smog tech said it would pass no problems if it had a o2 sensor and a new cat.
I am located in rescue CA its between el dorado hills and placerville up hwy 50 towards tahoe about 1/2 hour from dowtown sacramento

·
Registered
349 Posts
very interested i just got my 90 mazda pickup hit buy a guy in a ford and its on ther verge of being total so i'll have the money but i need details on the condition and pics would be cool. [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts