Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a good running Samurai that drives good, shifts good and tight etc. The engine is far stronger than most, and most importantly it is EFI. New 2" exhaust, not a leaker etc. The Sami is pretty close to 100% stock.

There has been a lot of work done in the last three months. It has been a DD for about two months now and has been reliable and fun. I have had no issues with it running, charging etc. I have done a lot of work to it, and would like to keep it. The plan was to continue fixing it up as I drove it. I have more parts for it that need to be installed. I need to do some home projects or I would not be selling it.

The worst part of the sami is the front clip. With a hood, fender and grill it would be worth quite a bit more. I do have the top and rear seat etc.

Clear title in my name, tags good through 4-16.

Zuki is located near Klamath Falls, Oregon

PRICE: $2895

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am working on a getting a parts Sami that I can throw in for reasonable. It has a nice front end, and other parts.

I should know more in a couple of days.

·
Premium Member
6,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did get the donor / parts Sami. It has a nice tub-real nice- and a good front clip. Window frame is better than most. It does not have a hood or any paperwork or running gear.

My pics are too big to post, so if you need some just PM me.

I shouldn't think of it, but I would look at trades for an 93-97 Camaro with a V8, an Early Bronco project-can need work obviously, or a Toyota SAS 4Runner. I can ad some cash or solid axle Toyota trucks / parts if needed to make a deal work.

·
Premium Member
6,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$2700 firm for the white Samurai.

$500 for the parts one-only for sale after I sell the white one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts