Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok it needs a drivers side fender and a hood and a drivers side head light its got a crack in the windsheld I GOT PICS AS YOU WILL SEE ITS A GOOD CLEAN CAR.it passes smog everytime never had a problem with that it needs to be reg the last time it was is 2001.it its gray in and out the inside is in great shape and the outside is in good shape to its a 5speed it works good never had any problems with it its got 170k the motor runs strong great motor. $250 OBO come and get it..........now for the bad the headliner is starting to come down a little it needs a rear$4 part in the drom so the brake fluid dont leak out. the leftside brake squeaks ...thats all No big problems$250COME AND GET IT... FOR PICS SEND ME A PM OR EMAIL ME

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Send me a pic to [email protected] . Has it been non op'd ? or has the registration lapsed and penalties are due ? Sounds like a decent car for commuting purposes, Is the engine the same as the toyota engine ? I know gm and toyota went in partnership to form toyota . Anyway thanks

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok ill send you some pics tonight, it dose not have a non op,....fees are not that much im sure, the car is toyota it has toyota all over it (geo prizm )

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
What is the last year of registration ? Pics ?

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
I WILL BE GONE ALL WEEKEND, I WANT THE CAR !!! IF U CAN GET THE STUF DONE I WILL BUY IT !!! MY FRIEND NEEDS A CAR BAD AND I GOT CASH !!! PAGE ME 1-916-814-0009 PUT A BUNCH OF SIXES AFTER YOUR # OR I WONT CALL BACK THANKS PHIL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts