Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been fixing up this Hardbody for a little bit now, slowly but surely. I was taking out the tailgate handle because, it was broken, and the rear finish panel was in the way and had to come off. It's not in the best of shape and I thought I could replace in for cheap, after all, it's just a long piece of plastic that says Nissan on it, but they don't make the part anymore and has to be special ordered, it cost around $200. I'm not paying that much. I would just leave it off but then I'd have exposed holes in the tailgate. Suggestion?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also a lot of the plastic clips aren't reusable as well, and those are just as hard to find as the panel itself.

·
Under Powered
905 Posts
Junkyard. They had tailgate finishers on the Hardbodies and Frontiers up through 2000. They are out there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been keeping an eye out, but most of them are in just as bad shape, gone, or never had them... guess it's the waiting game, maybe I'll get lucky.

·
Under Powered
905 Posts
Another solution is simply a tailgate that did not come with a finisher. Tailgates from 1986.5 though 2004 bolt right up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts