Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently acquired an early 1992 Isuzu Rodeo for 200.00 and a case of beer. It looks like everything is original except for clutch. That was replaced shortly before buying it. It has 5 so manual and manual front lockers. The only thing I've done so far is replaced hard brake lines in front and calipers. Brake lines rusted and broke at calipers and bleeder valves broke inside calipers. It has 31x10.5R15 tires. I'm looking to lift it and put bigger tires on it for more ground clearance. It is my daily driver but looking to decent offroading with it What recommendation do you guys have for me. Any and all will be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Nice.

You may want to check out Planetisuzoo.com for more specialized info.

As for lift simply get longer shackles and shocks in rear and crank the torsion bars up front. You can only get about 3" out of this....but there is no kit for these...but that will be enough. You can source the parts almost anywhere...but if you want a more inclusive "kit" you can check out Independent4x.com. Matt has done a good job getting the peices that work together...but realistically it's just in need of shackles and shocks in the rear.

Good luck....they are decent vehicles.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts