Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 93 toyota pickup with a sas, with 7in lift(4 sus, 3 body) and 35" tires and i have a 83 frame im putting everything on for a shorter wheel base and because i didnt do the sas very well. It has the 3.slow v6 but it has 240k miles so i dont wanna change everything to put that back in on that frame. I was thinking about putting a chevy v6 or v8 but i donno how hard that is. Also thinking about 1/2 ton axles. Anyone got any good ideas?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I have a 93 toyota pickup with a sas, with 7in lift(4 sus, 3 body) and 35" tires and i have a 83 frame im putting everything on for a shorter wheel base and because i didnt do the sas very well. It has the 3.slow v6 but it has 240k miles so i dont wanna change everything to put that back in on that frame. I was thinking about putting a chevy v6 or v8 but i donno how hard that is. Also thinking about 1/2 ton axles. Anyone got any good ideas?
go back to big gay truck land plz

Attachments

·
Banned
11,679 Posts
FLAME FLAME FLAME!!!

Put that ole 3.0 pig in there, It'll be fine:flipoff2:

·
Registered
6,110 Posts

Unless the SAS was done using a D30, you've already got 1/2 ton axles.:shaking:

Do us a favor, stop thinking...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts