Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
posting for a friend:

1993 yj

The front end has been replaced with with a CJ-7 front end. Just about everything has been replaced on this Jeep within the last two yrs; it was pretty much a frame up restoration. The body is in good shape, not perfect (small dents) but there is NO rust. It was freshly painted about a year and a half ago. The interior has been hurculined for about 3yrs and is in good shape. The lift is a 2 1/2in spring over axle with a 1in body lift. This gives it a lift of about 7in over stock. The motor, tranny, and gears were installed by a professional at EMS Offroad. I have almost all the records and receipts for parts and labor(I have all the major ones).This is perfect for some one who wants a fully custom Jeep without the stress of building one. I am only selling because I need money for school. It just sits at my house and does not get driven, which is a shame. This Jeep will go any where with no problems. The list of parts is huge so im just going to list the major ones. Im sure im missing something so ill add them if I think of any..... 98 Jeep Cherokee 6cyl 4.0L w/ 61,xxx, Daystar 1in Poly Body Lift, 2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ transmission NV3550 w/ 28,xxx, Ford 8.8 Rear Axle, 4.56 Gears, ARB Lockers Front and Rear, Superior Axle 30 Spline Front Shafts with Alloy Axle Seals, Mastercraft Front Seats, M.O.R.E. High Steering kit, 37in Goodyear Wrangler MTR's with American Racing Alloy Wheels, Carbon Fiber Gauges (except tach and speedo, they're still stock), Shackle Reversal kit (for better on road drivability), Bestop Supertop Soft Top, Tom Woods Front and Rear Drive Shafts, Slip-yoke Eliminator, ARB Air Compressor kit, Teraflex Quick Disconnects, Skyjacker 5th Link Traction Bar, B&M Short Shifter, Currie Shackles, Relocated Shock Mounts for Better Flexability, Old Man Emu 2 1/2in Sprung Over Springs, New Clutch, Four Real Front Bumper, Custom Rear Bumper and Tire Carrier (I lost the pin to lock in the tire carrier so its not on there, but I did put it on for one pic), Flex-a-lite Electric fan (I have a on-off switch in the cab so you can turn it off for water), Thats about all the major ones. Now for what it needs is a horn, gas tank sending unit (the gas gauge only goes from 3/4 full to full when going from empty to full), dr side door strap, alignment(steers straight for a lifted Jeep but the steering wheel is crooked). I think thats it; again if I think of something I will add it. Also included is stock TJ rear flares and stock CJ-7 fronts.

located in Southeast PA
$10,000
Please contact Sean at [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts