Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1994 Chevy s10 trail rig
116k miles
37/12.50/15 SSR, great tread, aluminum wheels. Comes with 2 fullsize spares, Great tread.
79 f150 axles
Dana 44 HP, 4.56, comes with a spartan locker/ruff stuff diff cover, just needs installed
Ford 9, locked, 4.56, ruff stuff pinion guard, 2 spare shafts
Sm465 4 speed with brand new clutch, flywheel, pilot, and throw out.
New stainless hydraulic clutch line and fittings
GM Np241 & Ford Np205 doubler
TTF doubler kit and rear case mount
Ford rear case has been twin sticked
Custom linkage and heims
4.3 with tbi spacer, headers, msd coil, new plugs and wires
Astro steering box and jeep pitman
DOM steering with 7/8 chromo heims
Front axle traction bar
Waggy springs on front with Sky Offroad hanger and perches
Superwinch 8500
Toggled lights front n rear
Foldable mirrors
Toolbox
CB radio
Newer headlights

Have parts for rear disc brake conversion (Subaru Loyale calipers, new rotors, banjos, lines, plate steel for brackets, etc.)

READ ***Truck currently needs the shifters for the 205 case installed (they're already made, as you can see in the pic), a y-pipe made (to adapt to the new headers, I have the flow master muffler and clamps), and the drive shafts lengthened.*** Driver side rear tailgate corner got a little banged up too since those pictures were taken.

Truck Located in northern MD. Looking for $5600, lot of quality parts on this truck. 410-746-1979

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also have a Taurus 2 speed electric fan and Volvo relay block that will go with it. Factory fan and clutch are still installed. Have receipts for the majority of the parts too if interested. I am mainly looking to sell because I am now on a project working 65-70hrs a week and don't have time to finish/repair when it breaks. I would considering trading for a boat & trailer with clean title if you have something decent, or a nice dirt bike/enduro + cash on your end.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Truck is still for sale. Price lowered to $5,300 for everything. Would only be a couple days of light work and you could be wheeling a doubled/locked rig in no time. If the work is keeping you from making an offer, I could possibly finish it for you but the price would be a little more. Between my other truck and my daily commuter, I have no more wrench time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts