Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1994 YJ - Excellent Shape - $4000 - TRADES WELCOME (XJ/ZJ/WJ?)

1994 Jeep Wrangler YJ
Black with Spice Top and Interior

4 cylinder 2.5L motor
AX-5 manual transmission
231 transfer case

4.10 gears

4" BDS Suspension Lift

32" BFG All Terrains (pictures are with 35" MTRs...they were on it when i got it, but are a little too much tire for that lift, so i went smaller)

new battery with warranty...

new alternator

Interior is in EXCELLENT condition...

Exterior paint is fading a little on the hood

rust on the windshield frame...

top is a BESTTOP brand softtop...it is in decent condition...has some scratches and one window has a small tear on the side...not on the actual plastic though so it doesnt leak or anything...this is not the top you see in the pictures....

I bought this to use as a daily driver, but I am wanting to get a cherokee instead...it is very reliable and doesn't need ANYTHING done to it...just passed PA inspection and emissions...

has 117,000 miles on it

4000 firm

kbb.com says 3,810 in good condition and 4,245 in excellent condition...due to the faded paint on the hood and the fact that you will most likely have to change out the windshield frame (just labor, cause i am including the parts) i can't call it excellent...but it is definately somewhere in between...

jeep is located in Pottstown, PA...i can deliver it if that is needed, but it will cost extra

email [email protected] or call 610.331.0013 with questions

i am looking for a new daily driver...preferably a XJ ZJ or WJ

thanks...

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SledgeHammer said:
Im in Maryland, would you be interested in a trade for a 5.0L mustang?
reply to [email protected] if your interested
thanks
nah...i am wanting a grand cherokee...need something to tow the motorcycle and my deer trailer

sell the stang and buy this outright

1 - 17 of 17 Posts