Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1995 Dodge Ram Regular Cab 2500 with CTD. White with silver lower trim.

2wd w/auto
151k on the odometer
Price:$8k

I have owned it for about a year now. I am selling it to get something bigger (medium duty or HDT). The truck is aesthetically decent for its age. It has paint peel on the hood and on the fender (both spots isolated on drivers side). The paint peel isn't crazy but it is clearly noticeable. the interior is clean but could probably use a shampoo. The previous owner had a camper shell on it which rubbed a bit of paint off of the rear window perimeter where the rubber seal mounted. It has 17” wheels and new Michelins off of a 2005 Ram. The only mechanical issue I know of is that the Throttle Position Sensor needs to be cleaned or replaced if you prefer. I just had the trailer wiring for the 5th wheel hitch redone and had the brake controller rewired. The truck has a K&N filter charger (I think that is what it is called), new injectors, aftermarket down pipe, and 4 or 5” exhaust – I can’t remember now. Also has pyro and boost gauges mounted on the pillar. Sony CD player and 12 disc changer w/ remote. I have all service records from the previous owner and myself. The truck has been meticulously maintained with records. Trans rebuilt at 125K and front pads, rotor/hub assembly replaced about 2000 miles ago.

I can email pictures to anyone who is interested.

I am located in Riverside, CA. About 80 miles from San Diego and 60 from LA.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts