Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So i have been trying to sell my jeep for over a year on Jeepsunlimited.com and its about time for this thing to go.

I was converting my TJ over and was supposed to have it done before i left for basic last year. I got so damn close to getting the thing to start, but i didnt.

Long story short it has been in my parents garage for over a year.

Specs (from what i remember)
-1997 TJ originally an SE (4 cyl, 5 speed)
-Added hand built 5.9 dodge v8. (block-1999 Ram 2500, Heads 2000 Dakota r/t remanufactured)
-nv4500 with dodge bellhousing from a ram 2500 or 3500
-stock skid plate drilled to fit (no drop!)
-np231 chenged the front half
-stock axles and suspension (that was next, haha) I have a dana 60 rear i will throw in with it
-3 core radiator, taurus fans
Aluminum, hemi orange and black. :)

anyways i got it in the jeep, and wired up and the main plumbing mostly done. It wouldnt send voltage to the starter. I think the problem is that there is a security system in the ECU (1999 dodge 2500, 5.9L, manual).

This would be an awesone rig. buy it, throw a stand alone ecu on it. and it would be a BAMF.

The problem is that Uncle Sam doesn't allow non running rigs on base.

I honestly think a couple weeks worth of work and it would run great.

Right before engine conversion started

cleaned up and ready to go (i actually cleaned it, this wasn't some sort of haphazzard thing. I put 100% into this)

another shot

tranny

showing the SAAB sensor holder and Volvo dual temp 12v sensor in the upper coolant hose. Controls the two speed taurus fan

you get the picture

Asking for all the money you can send me, or a truck. I would prefer a 4wd but if you have anything to trade let me know.

I am located on Pope AFB (Fort Bragg) NC. Jeep is in a northern Suburb of Atlanta.

email me if interested.
[email protected]

EDIT-Engine was tore down, hot tanked, cylinder walls honed, crank polished, felpro gaskets, hi vol oil pump, etc.
looking for a Toyota truck or a full size. i would seriously love say a bone stock 94 ford f150 or an 87 suburban. or a 1990 toyota.
hell offer me the family sedan, i might jump at it.

·
Premium Member
10,658 Posts
$2.87 ?

Read the rules, You must have price and location. Give us a starting point. Good luck and thanks for serving

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
man if this rig was ready to roll i would trade my dodge for it in a second
mods- sorry about the inadvertant rule break.

price $5000 OBO

This rig is ready to roll. minor plumbing, starter and wiring, and a stand alone computer and you are ready to go.

Honestly if i had the time and money, I would bet the title that I could have her going in 2 weeks.

Remember this thing has been in an insulated garage in suburbia sitting and waiting. put a $100 dollar tow bar on her and take her.

email me about your dodge, i have a bunch of extra parts i could throw in. i would love to make it work
[email protected]

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pms sent. thank you for the offers.

anyone else. this may be ending soon. . .so send your offers in.
Thanks a ton guys

Chris

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
someone, anyone has about 3-4 days to beat $4000. thats it. if someone can offer over $4000 cash it is theirs.

this is a stupid good deal

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
$4000 and a case of beer.
$4001
$4000 and a bottle of jack?

someone beat $4000 please. i want to get rid of this thing bad. son needs diapers. . .

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
mods you can delete this thread.

my parents sold it when i was stationed in texas.

they sold it to some guy for $500.

life sucks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts