Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I'm looking to trade this http://www.cardomain.com/id/hawaiianbro It runs terrific no problems! 32-40mpg. It's basically a show car with body kit, extremely nice sound system ( will blow the doors off almost anything ) Handles great, almost the same skidpad as the Porsche 911. Well lemme know if anyone is interested. The KBB is a little over $6,200-6,400. Please e-mail me at [email protected] or i'm on aim all the time with the same screen name!

Thanks,
Kaleo

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll get some more pics of the interior and the engine up tonight! Anyone interested?

·
Registered
622 Posts
extremely nice sound system ( will blow the doors off anything )[/QUOTE said:
That's a bold statement my friend.

Good luck with your trade deal:D

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sorry if I offended you bgboys74. I will delete the ( it will blow the doors off anything ). I'm guessing that doesn't mean your interested? If you not please don't post bogus stuff like that. BlkWidow I e-mailed you!

Thanks,
Kaleo

·
Registered
622 Posts
hawaiianbro said:
I'm sorry if I offended you bgboys74. I will delete the ( it will blow the doors off anything ). I'm guessing that doesn't mean your interested? If you not please don't post bogus stuff like that. Thanks,
Kaleo
:laughing: :laughing: :shaking: :shaking:

:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the bumps! Fred man, answer your e-mail!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the offers guys, I believe I may have landed a deal with an 84' yota. Not totally sure, but i'm checking it out wednesday. I'll e-mail you guys if it falls through!

Thanks!
Kaleo

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The deal fell through on an 84" yota, so anybody still interested lemme know! I'm looking mostly for an early yota, but i'm interested in anything! Stock or what not!

Thanks,
Kaleo

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Lure, I'm looking for a Yota and yours is legit, but I need somewhat of a daily driver. If you get doors on there and rear brakes, (I don't care about the mud flaps). I know you invested a lot into your truck, but I need to do a straight trade, but if you will get the truck street legal and throw some other stuff down. But lets just meet up anyways. I guess that can't hurt right? But e-mail me about it.

Thanks,
Kaleo

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey fred, If you would like to meet up sometime. I could drive to stockton, I'm not totally sure if I want to trade, but I'm willing to drive up there to check things out. I'm available after Sunday of this week, so just lemme know!

Thanks,
Kaleo

1 - 20 of 27 Posts