Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You are looking at what started out as a 1997 Ford F-150 XLT. This truck has the original 4.6L, which remains near stock. Milage reads 94,567. Now for the good stuff.

-Custom solid axle conversion in front.
-Custom made leaf springs up front by Atlas Spring
-Crosover Steering kit by Sky Manufacturing
-Built Dana 60 in front, which includes Warn Hubs, 5:13 gears, and a Detroit limited slip differential.
-1 ton converstion in the rear
-Sterling 10.25 in the rear with a Detroit posi unit, 5:13 gears, and polished dif cover.
-Custom Ladder Bars
-Custom driveshafts front and rear by Tom Woods.
-38.5x14.50R16 Super Swamper Mud Terrain Radials (absolutely brand new - less than 50 miles on them)
-16x10 Pro Comp Extreme Alloy Simulated Beadlock Wheels
-Lund Visor
-Westin Chrome Nerf Bars
-K&N Oil Filter relocation kit.

Alot of time and money has went into building this truck, and it has been very well taken care of and never abused. This truck has very good road manners for a truck of it's size, and drives down the highway at 75mph just fine. I drove it to Virgina and it had no problem. The paint shows typical scratches for an 11 year old truck. The truck also has a custom stereo with a Kenwood deck, dual 12" enclosure behind the seats with 2 polk 12" subwoofers, 2 Rockford amplifiers and Infinity Reference components. Please, serious inquiries only - no tire kickers. It's time for Summer Nationals again this year up here in MA, and I'm ready to look for another project. Please contact Drew @ 774-200-3343 with any questions or email me @ [email protected]. I am asking $13,500 or best reasonable offer. I am open to some trades, possibly a late model street/strip car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts