Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 2.5, AX5, and NP231 that is left over from my 4.0L swap. These are still sitting in the TJ frame and come with everything from the slip yoke driveshaft to the radiator. It was a running, driving TJ when I swapped frames/motors. These have a 150k on them and was driven daily. The wiring is still intact with the ECM. You can have the exhaust setup on it as well, high flow cat and flowmaster 40 muffler setup. Transmission is complete with the slave cylinder and was working great. Tcase was working good as well.

Looking to $500 obo. Located in Livermore Falls, ME 04254. About the only thing I can do is load them on a truck/trailer for you. I have no means to get these to a shipping facility.

Ken

·
Premium Member
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Bump to the top....would listen to offers. Would consider trades for an 8.8 w/4.10s and/or HP30 w/4.10s.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Too bad... I'd buy it if you'd ship

·
Premium Member
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Too bad... I'd buy it if you'd ship
If you want to arrange it up, I will gladly load it onto a truck. I just don't have any means to get it to a loading dock right now. Shoot me a PM and I'll give you the address where it is located.

Ken

1 - 4 of 4 Posts