Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1998 3.4 I have trd headers and k&n intake I'm wanting to get a little more power I don't have the money to supper charge it. Ideas?

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I have a 1998 3.4 I have trd headers and k&n intake I'm wanting to get a little more power I don't have the money to supper charge it. Ideas?
no real way to get both, sorry. Other than a total race build or SC there is no way to get much more power out of these engines. Header(s) and intake mods will gain maybe 5-7hp...combined. Add larger tires, a lift, armor, etc, etc and all you do is go backwards in MPG and HP.

·
Registered
769 Posts
I'd like to have a "Supper Charger" too, but right now I can't even afford a breakfast charger.

·
Registered
80 Posts
As people are saying, Supercharge it. Then get the URD 7th injector kit. A smaller pulley on the SC. If you want to put more money in you can run water meth injection (check out Devilsown.com)

-Matt

·
Premium Member
4,525 Posts
the most ive heard out of these engines was 300hp at the wheels, and it was TONS of mods, every little thing you could do, and it was on 31s.

just 6.0L it when youre ready. same price as a supercharger with all the goodies.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts