Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1998 Blazer LT with lift + more 2000.00!!! MUST SELL TO STAY IN SCHOOL!!

Came over here from s10forum to try and sell...

[email protected]
270-871-1814
located in madisonville, ky
i will drive about an hour to meet someone, two or three hours if i can get a car hauler.

1998 Chevy blazer LT
110k on body
9k on rebuilt motor
4" Trailmaster Suspension lift (i know its not the best kit out there, but the previous owner, a friend of mine put it on there
2" body lift
33 12.50 15 tires over half tread left
brush guard
fog lights
towing package
K&N filter
new oil pressure sending unit
new right front wheel hub assembly (uninstalled)
new brake pads, along with a new set coming with the blazer.
new o2 sensors
frame newly painted

Maroon in color, with tan/gray along bottom.
charcoal leather seats, no tears, flawless!
heated seats work, sunroof does not leak
few very minor paint chips, no dents or rust
Fender corners are turned in
does not currently have a rear wiper arm, other one stripped out during a storm

Only thing it needs is shocks, but not an urgent issue.
Could use ball joints, was going to get some power performance ones, as well as cv axles.

ABS Light is on because the new wheel hub bearing is not installed. Check engine light has been on since new motor, had it checked several times, nothing to worry about is what im told. Have it setting in the front seat, for 100 more ill have it installed, for

Here is the NADA link, books for 5825.00, that is without including the lift, brushguard, or wheels and tires!!

http://www.nadaguides.com/usedcars.a...2431&da=-1

ASKING:

THANKS!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am surprized you have not sold this. I have been looking for something very similar.... Actually thinking of just building mine, but I would prefer a seperate toy from the DD. Have you had any bites? You seem anxious to sell it.... I am new to this particular forum, but I will check occasionally.... if you like though, email me direct at [email protected].... I have a bunch of questions, and I may be interested.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
only needs cv axles and ball joints, but is still drivable on a daily basis! all lights in dash are offf except for airbag light which has a mind of its own.

someone buy this!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
blazer now has brand new 31 10.50 15 Mud KIng XT's on it. STILL ASKING 3300!!! less than 100 miles on these tires!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have you tied Vehix.com, eBay, kbb.com, craigslist or the local paper to try and sell this? I am totally shocked you have not gotten rid of it yet. I visit this forum occasionally and keep seeing you drop the price! So this may not be the right avenue to sell this truck.... just a suggestion.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Needs:
oil filter adapter
MAYBE rear main seal
ball joints, and CV's
was told pitman and idler arm as well
One brake caliper is frozen since it has sat.

BRAND NEW 31 10.50 15 MUD KING XT'S, just paid 540 for em last winter, and they now have about 500 miles on them

but is still driven daily, so nothing really NECESSARY.

2000.00, I owe the school money, must sell ASAP

1 - 20 of 23 Posts