Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a 1998 Ford F250 LD Lariet extended cab in Vail, CO. It has the F150 body style with a beefier suspension and axle. It has about 123,000 miles, the engine is in excelent condition, 5.4L V8, gets about 18 MPG on the highway and 15 MPG in town. The exterior is in good condition, brand new M/T tires, bed liner, the paint is 10 years old so it has a few nicks and scratches here and there but nothing really noticable, the windshield is cracked, the tailgate is missing and there's a dent in the rear bumper, I used an airgate to get a little better gas milage or you can get a new tailgate off ebay for $120 plus $80 shipping, other than that everything looks great. The interior is in good condition, all leather, tinted windows, ford premium sound, 6 disc changer, power everything, the front seats have a couple of small tears in the leather, I have a repair kit, just havn't gotten it done yet, the back seats are still in excelent condition.

I'm asking $5800, blue book is about $8300, but I've been trying to sell it for a few months and I just want to get rid of it, I'm trying to sell it by this weekend so I can have some extra cash to go on vacation next week! My loss is your gain, this is a great truck for a great price!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts