Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found another rig and am testing the waters.
I have a Black 1998 Jeep TJ with the 4.0. its got 177k and change on the clock. Clean title

Passed smog with Brand new stock header w/gasket, custom midpipe that goes around the front of the oil pan and 2 CA approved cats. $900 all said n done with new tags on the jeep as of 2 days ago

-Metalcloak Body armor on all 4 corners and MC Rock Sliders.
-4.5' MC Dual rate coils, Bilstein 5150s and Rubicon Express Long arm kit and belly skid plate
- Rubicon Express 1" body lift
-Dana 30 in front with 30 spline shafts Arb air locker with yukon gears with a lifetime warranty. 1 ton steering links with heim joints. Metal Cloak sway bar arms (but no tabs on the axle side) I haven't gotten around to making/buying a set. It has the outter greasable dust tube inserts to keep mud and water out of the axle tubes.
-Solid Brand heavy duty Diff cover, recently replaced the Pinion and inner tube seals with yukon mighty seals.

-Dana 44 rear with Detroit locker 30 Spline Shafts, Disc Breaks and the Black Magic Parking break conversion plates. Clayton off road truss. Not sure what brand gears are in it (never had to open up the diff cover). Heavy Duty diff cover, not sure on the brand.
-Kenwood aftermarket radio deck
-CB antenna mount, we can talk about the CB radio and antenna being included as well.
-I only have the soft top for the jeep.
ARB compressor, manifold and pump up kit are all mounted under the hood.

-33"x12.5R15 Nitto Trail Grapplers 80% left only a couple light wheeling trips on steel wheels
-12k Harbor freight Badlands winch with 100ft of synthetic rope, Aluminum Fairlead
-Warn Bumper and winch plate. I cut off the edges of the bumper to make it more stubby.
-Harbor Freight light bar fits in the hoop of the bumper

Trade for a Pre-smog Street legal Rockcrawler or Cash 15k OBO

Text 9two5 twosix0four2three6 or reply to this email. Thanks for looking
IMG_4085.jpg
60428932739__AB751F89-538B-4650-B724-7607CB399516.JPG

1 - 6 of 6 Posts